If your Facebook account privacy is public, your details are available for everyone to see them. If you are a privacy-minded person, you may want to consider changing your settings. Facebook allows users to keep their friend’s list from getting displayed to visitors to their profiles who they don’t know. But most of the people don’t know how to hide friends on Facebook.
One of the big concerns of Facebook is privacy, but recently Facebook implemented a lot of new settings for maintaining the user’s privacy.
- See Also: Who Viewed My Facebook Profile Recently
You can hide your entire friend list from your friends, that isn’t very common.The process of hiding your friend list from the profile visitors from a desktop computer or a laptop PC is simple.
However while using an Android mobile phone, You will have to use any browser instead of the Facebook app. You should have to turn your browser to the desktop version if you are using mobile.
To secure your friend list from being perused by other users, it is important that you change your privacy options. Follow the steps described below to get the job done:
- Open Your Browser, Open Facebook.com
- Log Into Your Credentials
- Open Your Profile Page.
- Click On “Friends” Option.
- On Friends page that opens up, click on the Manage button which has a small pencil symbol on it. The button is present at the right side. Click on this button and select “Edit Privacy”.
- When you will click on edit privacy on friends widget on your profile, a new window will open. You will find first option “who can see your friends list.” Click on the drop-down arrow and select “only me” option.
These were the easy step to know how to hide friends on Facebook from others.
Don’t forget to share it with others, if this article helped you.